On December 14th, I had the honor of being sworn in as a member of the 129th General Assembly in the Ohio House of Representatives. I look forward to serving the citizens of the 43rd House District. My colleagues and I in the Legislature have been working in earnest on the issues that matter most to the people of this state.

Ohio has been hit hard over the past few years by the economic downturn, and the Legislature has worked hard this year to bring positive change to our state. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve with my fellow legislators to strengthen our economy and get Ohioans back to work. Serving as a state representative is a major responsibility, but I welcome its challenges, and I am eager to interact with my constituents in the 43rd House District.

There should always be an open line of communication between government and the people it serves. Therefore, I encourage you to voice your ideas and concerns about the district and the state of Ohio with me. Together, we can help secure a brighter future for our great state.

To strengthen our economy, Ohio must become more attractive to business owners and entrepreneurs. As a small business owners myself, I know that only by creating jobs can we hope to overcome the current fiscal crisis. By developing new ideas to spur economic development and working to lower our tax burden on citizens, we can once again see Ohio prosper.

It is truly a privilege to have the opportunity to serve you in the state Legislature, and I look forward to continuing to address these very important issues. Ohio is a wonderful place to live and raise a family, with a vast amount of resources unlike anywhere else in the country. The future is bright for our great state, and finding solutions to the issues most important to you is my highest priority.

0 comments:

Post a Comment