Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. This will be my final column as your State Representative of the 88th House District. I have had eight wonderful years serving you and your family at the Statehouse, and now that I have reached my term limits, I must move on to other exciting opportunities.

I cannot stress enough how much of a privilege it has been to be a part of the Ohio House of Representatives since 2005. The experiences that I have had and the relationships that I have built will last me a lifetime, and I will always cherish them.

I could not have represented a better group of people than those in Adams, Brown, and Clermont counties. I did my best to represent the majority of your views, and I hope I did you proud. I’m humbled and grateful that you gave me this opportunity.

In January, Brown and Clermont counties will be represented by Doug Green, while Adams county will be represented by Terry Johnson. These are great men who I am honored to know, and I am confident they will do an awesome job for all of us here in southern Ohio.

Many people throughout the district got to know my legislative aide, Erica Wilson, over the years. She worked for me the entire eight years I was in office, and I cannot thank her enough for all she has done. Erica kept my office running smoothly while I was deployed in Iraq from 2007-2008. Most of my success is as a result of her hard work, and she has now moved on to work for Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine. Thank you, Erica.

I also want to thank many others who supported me while in Columbus. That includes the good folks in my law office in West Union—Mary Jane Campbell, Bev Chaney, Rex Ross, Tanya Drinnon, and Rob Hoskins. I’m very grateful for their support over these past several years!

As I close this chapter of my life, I am looking forward to the next. It is my hope and desire to continue my public service in the near future, and I thank each and every one of you for your tremendous past support!

God bless you and your family, and Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment